ZAHA - SS - AVIZEH - ZL22-15B
- Embroidered Front Center Panel (Dobby) 1 Piece
- Embroidered Front Left Panel (Dobby) 1 Piece
- Embroidered Front Right Panel (Dobby) 1 Piece
- Dyed Back (Dobby) 1 Piece
- Embroidered Sleeves Left+ Right (Dobby) 1 Pair
- Embroidered Sleeves Border (Lawn) 1 Meter
- Embroidered Hem Border (Lawn) 1 Meter
- Embroidered Neck Patch (Lawn) 1 Piece
- Embroidered Trouser Border (Dobby) 2 Meters
- Embroidered Dupatta (Voile) 2.5 Meter
- Embroidered Dupatta 4 Side Patti (Voile) 7.75 Meters
- Dyed Trouser (Cambric) 2.5 Meters
Work Technique: Embroidery
Description: Indigenous tribal embroideries are rendered in shades of berry, ebony and mint on a subtle cream striped canvas in 'Avizeh.' Adorned with beautifully composed contrasting neckline inset this extraordinary design is layered with a diaphanous dupatta, with an all over bouquet booti spray and a graphic detailed border for all 4 sides. Elegant and finely detailed; this design is a classically chic look and wardrobe staple for the years to come. Exclusively available at Laam.
This is 3 Piece unstitched outfit.
Disclaimer: The color of the outfit may vary due to the lighting effect used in the photography.
Whatsapp : 0092-304-3332636
Customer Service Hours
Monday 10am – 6pm GMT+5
Thursday 10am – 6pm GMT+5
Saturday 10am – 6pm GMT+5